Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1, 2010

    My blog header now looks like it supposed too!   Thanks to Hartmann's Mommy a.k.a Ashley
Fletcher Gurski.    As I said in my first post, this blog is going to be about everyday life.

Today was a GREAT DAY!   Started off with Sunday School and Worship at North Park Baptist Church.  Our little church is alive!!!!   People are making life changing decisions in their lives.
It is not every Sunday you see five men from young teen to adult be baptized.  Exciting!

  Spent the afternoon in Ashley's Kindergaten classroom at Hart Elementary in Lucas,  LoveJoy ISD. Might I mention and EXEMPLARY Elementary School in an EXEMPLARY District. 

I love being in a K classroom.  Bright, Inviting, Crayons, Books, Books, Books,  did I mention BOOKS!
And of course, Hartmann came along.  I'm sure he will the smartest kid in his K class!  You know, that first day of K will be here long before his Mommy and GrandMommy are ready for it! How could it be he will soon be nine months old! 

  Speaking of time marching on....the calendar is turning another year for me this month.   So I celebrated today and bought myself my birthday present.    Haha...David want have to try to figure something out for me.  
    You know age, it is really not important.....Everyday is important.   Live everyday and enjoy
because life can change in a minute...we will talk more about that soon.

~Janis


People are always asking about the good old days. I say, why don't you say the good now days? ~Robert M. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment