Wednesday, February 2, 2011

                                 Celebrating HER Birthday


This is the first of three posts I'll be making to wish our daughter

               Ashley L. Fletcher Gurski

Happy Birthday on Friday, February 4, 2011.

Just a simple post so she will know we love her!

I'm hoping she and YOU will listen the first two songs before
you move on the next blog, email, or wherever you might go.

Two songs that are powerful and meaningful if you take the
time to listen.

Okay, this post would not be complete without a picture of
Ashley.  I have hundreds (maybe thousands) but I have none
of her when she was a baby scanned into my computer.  I
know, I know I need to get busy on that but for now..here
are a couple of her.

Love you bunches......MOM & Dad aka GrandMommy & Papa



1 comment:

  1. This was such a sweet blog. You're right---I needed kleenex. Happy Birthday, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete